WHO WE ARE
MIFA "MERCY INITIATIVE FOR AFRICA",
MIFA is a Non-Governmental Organisation NGO created in Cameroon to bring hope to Orphans and all the underprivileged Children across Africa.
Founded in 2017 by Mr. Emmanuel Akenji an Economic Operator in Central Africa, MIFA is striving to become one of the most committed Non-Governmental Organisations in Africa with expanded programs Founded by an African and for Africans. MIFA is acting to improve the living conditions of orphans and the less privileged in Africa by partnering with other international NGOs, Local Communities, Governments Institutions and Religious Organisations. We focus on the well-being of these less privileged persons through
* Construction of Orphanages to accommodate the orphans we receive.
* Free Education through Construction of Schools and Universities.
* Free Medical-care system "through construction of free hospitals".
* Free Clean and Save Water to poor communities.
* Food Security to Orphans and less privileged.
* Child Sponsoring and free Scholarships to Orphans.
* Emergency Relief Services.
Make a quick donation today?
500 Terry Francois Street, San Francisco, CA 94158
/ Tel. 123-456-7890
Children are naturally hungry to learn, but faces significant challenges to go to school, especially Orphans and destitute...
Free healthcare services
Many children around the world and in Africa in particular are dying every day because they lack access to affordable medical